A little about us…
Now the really important stuff….as a Therapist Jason provides, a safe and confidential counselling space for you to speak and be heard, without judgement or opinion. As an affiliated member of the BACP (UK Governing body for Counsellors and Psychotherapists) he works by and upholds their Ethical Framework.
He holds a European Level 3 (CPCAB) in Counselling and a PG.Dip in Psychosynthesis Counselling/ Psychotherapy (M.A. Level) Accredited by both the BACP and UKCP. He offers short/mid/long-term therapy.
The Ultimate aims are:-
- For you to be able to feel more fulfilled in life
- For you to be able to understand yourself better and comprehend why you my be feeling the way you do
- For you to be able to see re-occurring patterns and begin to break free of these
- For you to be able to find a deeper self-awareness and self-understanding, in turn, encouraging personal growth and self-acceptance
- For your confidence to build and your sense of “self” to strengthen
- For you to be able to build, repair and maintain healthy relationships in your life
- For you to navigate your feelings and your emotional world in a more enlighten way